Le 06/03/2012 20:46, Kai Krueger a écrit :
yvecai wrote
I have trouble to access modtile behind an apache alias.
I have tiles here:
      http://192.168.1.3/14/8468/5802.png        OK     (==
/var/www/14/8468/5802.png)
But if I do:
      ServerName dev-yves.dyndns.org
      alias /tiles /var/www

      http://dev-yves.dyndns.org/tiles/                 OK     (==
/var/www/)
but
      http://dev-yves.dyndns.org/tiles/14/8468/5802.png     404 (==
/var/www/14/8468/5802.png)

Unfortunately, I'm running out of hosts at dyndns for my home server, so
I cannot make a new VirtualHost.

I don't know for sure, but I think mod_tile doesn't interact well with other
apache modules, as it uses the raw URI information. So I suspect it won't
work with apache aliases. However, you can configure the URL under which
mod_tile responds directly.

You can either define it in renderd.conf "URI" parameter, or if you don't
use renderd, you can specify it directly in the mod_tile configuration:
"AddTileConfig /osm123/ default". The latter should then respond under
http://192.168.1.3/osm123/14/8468/5802.png and will look in the tile
directory under default and also connect to renderd/tirex with the style
name default.

Does that solve your problem?

Not really, I have my website content in the home directory, not in /var/www/.

Yves