The selected mentoring organisations will be announced on Friday evening
(1900utc), so we are still in suspense.

It is ok for you to add more detail to the ideas page before talking to the
potential applicant - the way it works is that we provide a selection of
project ideas which the students turn into a project proposal for their
application.

I will post to the osm lists once we have the results.

Graham

from my phone

On 14 Mar 2012 11:49, "Stefan Keller" <sfkel...@gmail.com> wrote:

2012/3/14 Nick Whitelegg <nick.whitel...@solent.ac.uk>:

> Not the developer of kothic-js but a user of it, but....
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Nick
> -----Stefan ...
Thanks for your supporting answers.

I'll add some description after I met the student next week.

I'm still waiting for Komzpa and hope he and the other committers
agree to this proposal.

Does anyone know if OpenStreetMap was accepted by Google as a
mentoring organization?

-Stefan