Hi Jonathan,

I think I will not able to use the diffs setup mentioned @wiki. Currently I
am generating diffs from different (time) pbfs files and with some Python
scripts, updating a commercial db.
I was looking for the bbox metadata on changesets xml in order to get my
tiling app do generate new tiles for these changesets areas.

Is there a way to generate bbox from changefiles (osc)? I think changesets
bbox should derive from these changefiles...am I right?

Thanks,

2012/6/22 Jonathan Bennett <openstreet...@jonno.cix.co.uk>

> On 22/06/2012 09:39, Fernando Ribeiro wrote:
>
>  Reading thru API documentation, I did not check any mention to get
>> changesets by date interval.
>>

> You need to look at the diffs -- the changeset XML only contains metadata,
> not the actual changes to the map data. See:
>
> http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/**wiki/Planet.osm/diffs<http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Planet.osm/diffs>
>
> However, diff production is suspended at present, so you won't see any new
> ones appearing.
>
> J.

Fernando Ribeiro