Hi Jan,

First of all, well done for all the work you've put into Vespucci. It's
been a long time since I've done anything with Vespucci (or OSM in general,
really) and you've certainly added quite a few nice things (and squished
some bugs along the way).

Now that the OSM license change redaction has passed, there's quite a bit
of field work to do - retrace roads and capture names for starters.

I've just installed a very recent Vespucci build of yours (downloaded
today) and tried it out. It looks very nice and I like the action bar
support, but I did note some issues:

1. The GPS location isn't showing up.
2. The tag editor preset system does not check for pre-existing key/value
pairs, so you can end up with duplicates.

Also, while I like the new X to delete key/values in the tag editor, it has
exacerbated the lack of space for the actual editable fields to the point
where they're getting a bit difficult to use. I'm beginning to think that
the tag editor needs a bit of a re-work to behave in a more "Android" way.
I'll need to think about it but perhaps get rid of the static "Key" and
"Value" text items and change each line so that it has the X, and a
clickable key:value text that pops up a new editor (maybe a whole new
activity) that just edits that pair. Where there is currently two blank
fields would change to an "Add" button. If I have time I'll try something
myself.

In any case, I'm looking forward to giving the new Vespucci a proper field
test! Thanks again for your work.