That would make sense indeed.

But then if this is confirmed to be a wanted behavior, then we should
document it explicitely somewhere

Thanks to all for your help and advice!

Stéphane

--
"Le mot progrès n'aura aucun sens tant qu'il y aura des enfants malheureux"
-- Albert Einstein

"A journey does not need reasons. Before long, it proves to be reason
enough in itself. One thinks that one is going to make a journey, yet soon
it is the journey that makes or unmakes you." -- Nicolas Bouvier

Photos de voyages, photos de montagne: http://www.henriod.info