It's interesting. The one thing I couldn't stand about the original
EasyEdit was that it didn't have a context menu. I found EasyEdit unusable
and didn't use it until I enabled support. Since then I've used nothing but
EasyEdit! :-) Then there is Issue 113 which was filed just a few days after
I merged the GSoC branch...

The context menu adds at most only one click: 1=general object area,
2=context menu selection, 3=tag edit context menu button. Without the
context menu I found myself tapping half a dozen times attempting to get
the correct object selected. It's frequently possible to aim your tap so
you don't need the context menu (avoiding tap #2). IMHO, the context menu
shouldn't be a preference. The process is basically accepting that
fingertips aren't a precision pointing instrument. The context menu helps
to ensure the correct object is selected. I've often pondered reworking the
map drawing code so that tiny drawings of the map highlighting the map
object would show in the context menu against each item. I think they would
be too small to be useful, though.

Regarding the undo colouring, the problem is that on some devices (eg my
Desire Z), the undo/redo list wasn't showing up different colours, but more
importantly, was showing up light grey text on a white background - almost
unreadable! I spent a lot of time trying to improve the situation and
couldn't quickly come up with a better solution than what I've done. What I
think is needed is rather than a colour differentiation, is to use
undo/redo icons next to each item. I thought about doing that, but haven't
quite gotten around to it just yet.

Regarding autocomplete heights, yes that was me! :-) I guess I tend to
prefer default UI wherever possible, based on the assumption it was
designed that way for a reason. Consistency (with the OS, other apps) is
also good. Android probably defaults to relatively high lines to make
fingertip control easier.

Regarding tag ordering, I can see the value of "most important" tags first.
The question is how to define "most important". It sounds like it could be
a constant maintenance effort! In a way I prefer the certainty of a sorted
list. That way I always know where to find a tag.

Regards,
Andrew