> Hi All,

Hi Brett,

> To solve this, a new streaming replication mechanism has been developed.
> Under the covers the same database queries are utilised, but the process
> performing the queries runs continously and polls the database for changes
> at a shorter interval.

Nice feature, it might not be of interest to everyone but people operating a
ro mirror for editing purpose might have interest.
And that's my case, so thanks for that !

> However, I'd love to see it get
> some usage and would welcome any feedback.

Here I am allready !
I've plugged that to my test server's overpass db updates and things seams to
work as expected. Let's see how it performs in case of network hickups

note : I have a strange issue with all objects's timestamp, they seam to be
shifted by -1 hour

--
sly (sylvain letuffe)