> the page says: "These are the Top Ten Tasks that the OSM System
> Administrators would really like your development help on." so i think
> it's unfair to say it's a list by the admins, for the admins.

I admit I was unfair. I shortcuted it too much.
But still, that's a list by the admins. But I haven't problems with that.

What I'm asking tom is : do you wish to code at admins or community requests ?

I did heard his "flameware shields are not operational enough for a mail on
talk" but it might be interpreted as he doesn't want to spent too much time
reading people's requests about free ponies or chinese tags, but it could also
be interpreted as he wants OSM admins to assign MapBox team tasks.
Or in-between : "Anyone of the osm community who knows a bit what he is
talking about and be able to express reasonable requests about what he needs
in his day to day mapping work"

> exactly - there are no restrictions on what you should work on. the data
> is open, the software is open, and you can work on whatever is
> interesting to you.

I know that. The question is more : "On what should the MapBox team work on,
and who should decide what is this what"

--
sly (sylvain letuffe)