I’m trying develop an desktop application  to get the lat and long base on an
address, the problem is that I must do this offline, I tried to export the
map, but I need all my county and the export tab says that I need to choose
a smaller area, it’s my first time working with maps and I really don’t have
any idea where I can start to learning about this, I prefer to work on c# or
iron python or iron ruby, I hope you can help me.

PD: sorry for my bad english is not my native