Hi Amrit,

When I looked at the first article, it did have the {{Coord}} template.
Somebody added the proper parameters for the template within the last
couple of days:
https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Nyatapola&diff=571628839&oldid=564646568

Was this person you?

Anyway, now that the first article has the proper {{Coord}} template, the
OSM map can be shown.

Eugene