On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 6:34 AM, Grant Slater
<openstreet...@firefishy.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 27th of November 2013 between 17:30 and 22:00 (GMT / UTC)
> the primary database server will be unavailable due to maintenance.
>
> I apologise for the short notice.

Grant, thanks always to you and to the full admin team, for making
OpenStreetMap work and work well.  I appreciate your constant
attention to the nitty bits and the gritty bits of OpenStreetMap
infrastructure, keeping everything up and running.  The way that you
make frequent improvements and additions to OpenStreetMap Foundation
services is wonderful.  Your immediate attention and rapid response to
unscheduled events is exemplary.

Thanks so much.  You admins should be paid in more than just thanks.
Not just for your continued expertise, but for the ten years of
commitment so far.