I'm not sure if Philippine block number scheme is same as Japanese ones.

But it seems Philippine post is done by only 1 user & 1 changeset & only
used in this district.
(maybe imports? although I could not find such a proposal on imports ML.)

& also, I've never heard of block number definitions are used in
Philippine... [citation required]

> If the usage / definition is not the same, you should still change the
tag, because if 2 tags are so similar, it will create a lot of confusion.
yes, sure :)

BTW, I'll tell JP & PH community about this issue.

--
Satoshi IIDA
mail: nyamp...@gmail.com