On 2014-06-13 8:17 AM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
Paul,

I don't have anything technical to add but I have a suggestion or two:

1. If this is an area where the old multipolygons could be converted
entirely to the new style- do you propose an automated edit to OSM?

No. There's .25M of them or so.
2. If not, are there instructions we could do to OSM editors? If so,
then perhaps this would be a good Advanced MapRoulette challenge. Most
of the MR challenges are for beginners, but this might be a nice one
for our more advanced user community.

For the incorrect ones, yes. I've built a list of ones with 3+ distinct sets of tags.

http://paulnorman.ca/files/3_plus.txt

I'll fix formatting in a bit, but there's 222 relations there. The other column is the number of distinct.