Am 18.06.2014 21:57, schrieb Sachin Dole:
> cool. Now, I just wonder who owns that site and if they have any
> licensing requirements for what I would do on their site.

Every site targeted at a German audience*, including non-commercial
ones, is required to have a so called "Impressum" stating who operates
the site etc.. If you scroll down to the bottom you will find the link
that will give you everything you want to know and more.

As to the legality, there is just no way POIs from 4sq can be copied
into OSM. However I suspect what the operator is simply doing is linking
from the OSM POI to the corresponding 4sq meta information which is
likely OK from an OSM pov, and maybe it is OK with 4sq too.

Simon

* don't get me started on the fact that OSM doesn't have it.