Dear Nikhil,

> Learning platform for Overpass API

The primary goal of this project is to make it easier for newcomers to
learn and use the Overpass API for querying OSM data. This includes
well structured documentation, guidelines, tutorials, learning
courses, etc. But that doesn't necessarily mean that you as a
potential gsoc student also have to create all the content for such a
platform, too.
We are still quite early in this year's gsoc process, so there's no
need to hustle, I would say. I'd appreciate if you could take yourself
a few minutes and think about how such a platform could help you (as a
beginner, but not only) better understand the overpass query language.

Best regards,
Martin