On 28/07/15 07:14, Tom Hughes wrote:
On 28/07/15 01:01, Walter Nordmann wrote:

may be you could check your server logs and give me a hint. came from
osm.wno-edv-service.de

They are unlikely to tell me anything that I can't already guess.

Basically there is something wrong with your request and the OAuth
signature check is failing. The logs do not provide any detail because
there isn't really any way they can - all they know is that the hash
they computed does not match the one you sent.

As I suspected, what we have is:

NoMethodError undefined method `create_request_token' for nil:NilClass /var/lib/gems/1.9.1/gems/oauth-plugin-0.5.1/lib/oauth/controllers/provider_controller.rb:18:in `request_token'

which basically means you have hit this:

https://github.com/pelle/oauth-plugin/pull/143

but the reason there is no client_application is likely that signature verification failed.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/