On 02/06/16 15:37, Florian Lohoff wrote:

From my understanding TFO solves the problem HTTP/2 (or SPDY) solved by
muxing streams of data into the same tcp connection or am i wrong?

Related maybe, but HTTP/2 does a lot more than just that.

What about HTTP/2 support?

As and when whatever web server software our various sites use supports it then no doubt you will be able to.

In the case of nginx (which this particular site is using) then I believe that it is new in the very latest version, or in the version about to be released, not entirely sure which.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/