>> which list would you like?
Oh me myself I need for opensnowmap all ski pistes,  ways and relations down to
nodes,  plus aerialway,  including tiles w/o nodes but between two distant
nodes of a lift.
But that specialized expiry I'll probably keep it to myself.
The OpenStreetMap. org output of one of the two methods you suggest would be a
good starting point that could be supplemented with specialized expiry as
needed.
Yves