Pierre

      De : mmd <mmd....@gmail.com>
 À : dev@openstreetmap.org
 Envoyé le : samedi 17 Septembre 2016 10h48
 Objet : Re: [OSM-dev] OSM API lookups to complement minutely diffs?

Am 15.09.2016 um 22:53 schrieb Stefan Keller:
> I'm setting up a Kafka publish-subscribe messaging system delivering
> minutely diffs.
>
> AFAIK augmented diffs are rather an experimental feature and I'd like
> to avoid the latency time and blackouts of overpass which runs in same
> server. So I'm concentrating on the main OSM API.
>
> Now, osmChange XML like
> http://www.osm.org/api/0.6/changeset/42143238/download obviously does
> not include all info (e.g. tags) from ref nodes/ways/relations.
>
> I'm not looking for specific info but I'd like to get at least all
> data about nodes/ways/relations which are created/modified/deleted in
> a changeset.

This sounds a lot like what achavi is doing right now.

Note that with the introduction of the famous 'attic' concept, augmented
diffs are nowadays simply translated into a plain Overpass QL query and
calculated on the fly.

This also means that you don't have to stick to a minute interval or a
global scope as before: you're free to provide time intervals matching a
changeset (like achavi does), or restrict the adiff to a certain
bounding box or even some nodes/ways/relations with certain tags only.

There's no XSD around, the wiki page should answer most questions,
though. In general, the Overpass Dev list would be a good place for more
details and discussions. [1]

[1] http://listes.openstreetmap.fr/wws/info/overpass