Thank you! I am pretty new to OSM, so I might mislead my question. What I
want is something like JSON`s <key, value> pair data. The raw logging of
different users and associated information, something looks like:
{ [user name: Jack,
time: 08/20/2012,
editing Node: ...,
editing Line: ...,
editing Tag: ...] }

I am not just looking for a historial snapshot/version of a data set.
Basically, it is some API which can fetch data from OSM. Not sure if this
is clear. Of course, I am in a quite initial stage of idea. Just try to
explore possibility and current development in the community.

Liming(Lem) Zhang
Presidential Scholar, PhD student, George Mason University