Hi all,

I am Nathiesha Maddage, a final year undergraduate at University of
Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I participated in GSoC 2016 as well and completed the
project successfully, by developing an Eclipse plugin.

I was interested in OSM, since I was doing my final year University project
on visualizing the land use with OSM data and Google satellite images. I
went through the project list and I am interested in the JOSM project , new
main menu. I am familiar with Java and I am getting familiarized with JOSM.

Since I am new to the community and I would appreciate if any guidance is
given to me regarding the resources I should follow.

Github -https://github.com/nathiesha
LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nathiesha-maddage-48710096/

Best Regards
Nathiesha Maddage