IMHO mobile devs tend to substantially exaggerate the screen real estate
scarcity. Two to three sources as text lines is clearly doable, and you
don't really need to have separate links on the main screen itself, just
show a common attribution screen.

And: -you- control how much you want to show your logo, it is -not- a
third party legal requirement, no reason you can't simply live with some
text if you believe there is not enough space.

Simon