Hi all,

just in case anybody else is interested: I've created a short tampermonkey
script here:
http://bjohas.de//wiki/Maps/Linking_wikipedia_to_OSM

It extracts coordinates and wikidata from a wikipedia page, and adds
various direct links near the "Coordinates" bit on the wikipedia page,
which link to OSM/iD/JOSM / http://osm.wikidata.link/ / etc. It's of course
simple to do, but I still fiddled with it for a bit until it worked, so
thought I'd share it. In putting this together and testing it, I also added
some POIs for wikipedia objects that weren't on OSM (but clearly visible in
bing/mapbox) - so it's been helpful to me.

Final question:

(Also, the OSM search doesn't return anything for the wikidata object
> http://www.openstreetmap.org/search?query=Q925624 - would be great if it
> did.)

Should this be addressed?

Thanks!