ika-chan! (OpenStreetMap) wrote:
> I have found a potentially serious flaw in Potlatch 2 where it does not
> record
> the imagery used (e.g. Bing, MapBox) when saving changesets.

Er, I'm not sure why you think you've "found" this. No-one has ever claimed
that P2 writes an imagery_used tag. iD does, Vespucci does. I don't think
JOSM does but may be wrong. Editors do different things. I don't believe
anyone has ever even asked for P2 to write imagery_used, though I may be
wrong.

> This is leading to serious confusion as a result.

[citation needed]?

Richard