Dear friends,

Further to my message on talk, how would you retrieve the history of an
object from OSM via an API?

I am aware of diff/adiff in overpass, but as far as I can see overpass
can't produce the change set history of an object, or answer the question
"Has this object been edited since it was edited by user X?"

Any thoughts?
Many thanks!
Bjoern