W dniu 15.11.2017 o 16:20, Darafei "Komяpa" Praliaskouski pisze:
Tile CDN is highly loaded during daytime and not loaded on night.
There is a peak after each stylesheet update. Monitoring:
https://munin.openstreetmap.org/openstreetmap/render.openstreetmap/index.html#renderd

Is there something wrong with Munin lately?

The newest osm-carto release has been deployed yesterday and I wanted to follow current changes on the OSMF servers, but I can see only network traffic charts on this page - the rest is just not filled with any data.

--
"My method is uncertain/ It's a mess but it's working" [F. Apple]