Hi all, so I have a problem with user rowers2 who has been tracing
buildings (with Tracer2) quite carelessly. After doing this (which he does
in quite high volume) he then merges address nodes with building outlines.
E.g. https://nrenner.github.io/achavi/?changeset=53993885
JOSM has an option to merge (by copying tags and deleting the node) address
nodes into building outlines. However, it can also merge POI whenever they
have address tags, which isn't always appropriate, e.g. for ATMs or
anything that doesn't occupy the whole building (quite easy to tell by
common sense, but not really automatically).

I stumbled into this ATM shenanigans purely by chance in PostGIS when
searching for nodes inside areas which both have same amenity value. But
this pertains also to other POI like tourism=information.

How can I, having a full history dump for an area, find all POI nodes
(having shop/amenity/office...) that were deleted by user rowers2?

Or, which DB schema can deal with history reasonably?

Michał