Daniel Koć <dan...@xn--ko-wla.pl> wrote:

> Today, v4.12.0 of the OpenStreetMap Carto stylesheet (the default
> stylesheet on the OSM website) has been released.

This seems to completely kill my rendering performance.

Will I need additional indexes?

> time render_single_tile.py -s osm.xml -o test-v4.11.0.png -u
> /15/17090/11446.png
real    0m10.586s
user    0m0.940s
sys     0m0.304s

> time render_single_tile.py -s osm.xml -o test-v4.12.0.png -u
> /15/17090/11446.png
real    6m52.459s
user    0m1.336s
sys     0m0.440s

I'm using Mapnik 3.0.12 and carto 0.18.2. Would I need to upgrade?

Regards

Sven

--
"Thinking of using NT for your critical apps?
                                  Isn't there enough suffering in the world?"