Maybe a note on the turkish part of the forum is in place.

Regards,
Maarten

On 2018-08-27 12:57, Jo wrote:
I found that quite intriguing... so I went to download. It turns out
that this way (with just a name tag, nothing else, located in a small
town 18 km south of Ankara) is member in 430 route relations that only
have 2 members. The total amount of ways in those 430 route relations
combined is 3.

The way is a member of 439 route relations in total, 441 relations
including 1 street and a 'network'.

Something doesn't seem quite right.

Polyglot

Op ma 27 aug. 2018 om 12:36 schreef Frederik Ramm