Am 07.09.2018 um 18:09 schrieb Grant Slater:
> The export contains the list of historical OpenStreetMap User Account
> IDs where the User Account has been deleted.
>
> The most common reason why a user account is deleted is because the
> user account was being used exclusively for spamming purposes (diary,
> user details etc).

For a more efficient processing of planet and diff files, it would
probably make sense to have a separate file with deleted users who
contributed at least one changeset (users.changesets_count > 0).

This way we could get rid of all those spam accounts in the current list
that aren't relevant in this context anyway.