On 26/04/2019 19:06, Jiri Vlasak wrote:

I would like to ask about the lifetime of OAuth token. I use OSM OAuth to log
into my web application. However, there is new token each time I log into the
web page.

I don't believe there is any expiry - once you have an access token
you can use it for as long as you want.

This approach is similar to one used by HOT Tasking Manager [1]. In my "oauth
settings" section I have many many "Tasking Manager 3 - Prod" tokens. And I
feel this approach is not right.

That's usually because the client is broken and is not storing the
token but is instead requesting a new one every time you use it.

Tom

--
Tom Hughes (t...@compton.nu)
http://compton.nu/