Hi,

At JOSM, we are still in the very early planing stages of GSoC, so we have no fixed ideas / mentors list. The ideas list is currently relatively empty [1]. But feel free to have a look at the software / open issues list. In the past years, we had many projects that were suggested by students and that were not on our ideas list.

Michael

[1] https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code/2020/Project_ideas#JOSM_editor