Hello all,

I wanted to share an Alpine Nominatim docker image I've been working on for a
couple of weeks now. It is a self-contained Nominatim server comprised of
alpine, nginx, Nominatim, php-fpm, postgresql, osmosis, osmium, & supervisord
with support for SSL and automatic download/import/update of PBF data. It is
highly customizable through environment variables.

It still has a few bugs I'm trying to get worked out but I would love to get
some more eyes on it before officially releasing a versioned image.

I'm a Sr. DevOps engineer with more emphasis on the Ops side so please be
gentle on any programming feedback.

https://github.com/claflico/alpine-nominatim
https://hub.docker.com/r/claflico/alpine-nominatim

Thanks,