On 09/01/14 at 11:38am, loy wolfe wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see in the doc[1] that there is pkt_mark field, but I didn't find any
> description in the ofctl manual. So, can I match against this field, and
> set it in the action?

pkt_mark seems covered in ovs-ofctl(8):

       pkt_mark=value[/mask]
              Matches packet  metadata  mark  value  either  exactly  or  with
              optional  mask.  The  mark is associated data that may be passed
              into other system components in order to facilitate  interaction
              between  subsystems.   On Linux this corresponds to the skb mark
              but the exact implementation is platform-dependent.