> On Sep 27, 2016, at 8:36 AM, Ben Pfaff <b...@ovn.org> wrote:
>
> The previous plan was to release last Thursday.  When I surveyed the
> team at VMware, they said there were a few more bug fixes they wanted to
> get into 2.6.  I think that the last of these is this fix from Jarno:
>        https://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/672410/
>
> Once that's in, which I expect to happen today, we'll do the release.
> Justin, do you want to send the release patches now so that we can have
> that ready to go?

I’m working today on a small OpenFlow API tightening around validating CT
actions. Currently we allow inconsistent CT actions on OpenFlow 1.0, which in
some cases leads to surprising results, like packet executes working but
corresponding datapath flow setups failing.

IMO we could address this on a .1 release as well, but it might be nice to have
these kind of changes done ASAP…

  Jarno