If there isn't an existing JIRA issue, I'd vote create a new one.

I found another small issue yesterday while working on Abstract Decorators.
Basically the JavassistProxyFactory uses a bunch of static maps for its
caches.  Those maps all get cleared when the AbstractLifecycle stop occurs.
It won't be a huge deal, but any other applications that don't get stopped
will have to re-create those classes to be put back into the cache.

One solution I was considering was to have the JavaassistProxyFactory be
another singleton we load using WebBeansFinder.  That way when we clear it
we are only clearing the factory that contains the cached classes for the
app stopping.  Just means we would have to stop caling into those methods
statically.

Sincerely,

Joe Bergmark