Yes remove all auto format stuff from your IDE please. And also all automated
import ordering.
That usually just messes up every commit and pollutes the commit history. Every
IDE (sometimes even version) does this different thus we would just override
changes from the previous committer.

And please also only use spaces. We shall not have a single tab in our sources
:)

I always suggest to enable whitespace viewing in your IDE.

LieGrue,
strub