Hey guys

Before I create a ticket, I wanted to understand from your POV.  I'm not
sure if it's a spec issue.

I noticed in OWB when I do CDI.current().select(SomeClass, someQualifiers)
the resulting instance includes a Default qualifier.  However, when I do
CDI.current().select(SomeClass).select(someQualifiers) it does not.

I noticed that adding the Default qualifier was done in this commit [1].
However, I don't believe this is correct.  I looked through the spec, I
can't find any reference that the instance should have a default qualifier
on it.

This causes an issue with 3rd party beans.  If I try to do something like
programmatically lookup a bean where the qualifiers don't include a default
qualifier, then the lookup fails.

John