commit b88026806b246e6dfc6e000c56bb225ec99686c3
Author: Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibucau@...>
Date:   2017-11-24T08:21:01Z

    OWB-1221 asm 6 upgrade

commit 13bf28ced9601ef60a2f51d9b9006ddc2adb7565
Author: Mark Struberg <struberg@...>
Date:   2015-06-01T13:32:10Z

    OWB-1080 support for other JVM versions in our proxies
    The new configuration affects which bytecode we generate in our proxy
    * By default we now generate Java6 bytecode instead of Java5
    * A new config org.apache.webbeans.generator.javaVersion=auto supports
      detecting the current JVM java.version and use this
    * Switch from CALC_MAX to real FRAME calculateion for our generated bytecode
    * org.apache.webbeans.generator.javaVersion=1.8 etc can be used to specify
a java version

commit 5a2b9f238e0bc5b61a4894b495da657ecda49608
Author: Jonathan Gallimore <jon@...>
Date:   2018-03-06T14:44:44Z

    Avoid NPE