________________________________
From: Carlos Santana <csantan...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, January 9, 2017 1:20:01 PM
To: dev@openwhisk.apache.org

Hi I don't know if you are already aware guys but we can use pony mail to
browse and search any Apache mailing list [1]

For example to get directly to dev list use [2]

I know it's possible to do the same with the private list after login in,
but it's not enable I opened an Infra ticket [3] for someone to take look

One more thing to notice is the domain name for the lists, I did today :-)
There is @openwhisk.apache.org and @openwhisk.incubator.apache.org
when you send emails or refer in pony list.

I use google inbox to organize my mailing list and need to configure with a
To: rule for the filter to include email send to both to catch all emails.

[1]: https://lists.apache.org/
[2]: https://lists.apache.org/list.html?dev@openwhisk.apache.org
[3]: