Hi,

Related to this, it would be good if the abilities of the SDKs were broadly the
same. i.e. if the Node SDK can update the parameters on a package, then the
this should be possible with the Swift, Python, Go ones too.

Maybe a centralised document on the SDKs which describe available functionality
along with code examples in all the supported languages would help to find out
how feature-synchronised they are?

Regards,

Rob...

--