Hi -
I’m wondering about the best practice for updating existing couchdb instances
with latest views?

Not being an ansible or couchdb expert (and I didn’t find anything documented),
I ended up with this approach:
ansible-playbook -i environments/local setup.yml && ansible-playbook
couchdb.yml --tags=ini && ansible-playbook -i environments/local initdb.yml
wipe.yml -e forceRecreation=False

And I pass in additional -e flags to specify db host/user/password etc.

Is there some better way to do in-place deployment of latest views? I’d rather
not call wipe.yml, just in case someone forgets the forceRecreation=false...

Thanks for any advice!

Tyson