Hi OpenWhisk developers,

My name is Jason Peterson and I have been working on OpenWhisk at IBM in
North Carolina for over a year now.  I have primarily worked on the
Cloudant and Alarms provider services.  However, I have also done some work
on many of the other OpenWhisk packages as well as a little work on the
Node.js runtime.  I hope to get more involved in other runtimes as well as
SDKs in the near future.  I have worked with many of you already and I am
looking forward to working with other amazing people from this community.

Regards,

Jason