Hi Erez,

Fwiw some issues on bash support with more info:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/issues/2927
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk/pull/3138

Michael

On 04/03/18 13:00, "Carlos Santana" <csantan...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi Herez

    Perl and Bash Actions are supported is just that we need to improve the
    documentation to make it more explicit I’m working on improving docker
    Actions documentation this week :-)

    Try this:

    wsk action update fooBash foo.sh —native

    Or

    wsk action update fooPerl foo.pl —native

    It can be any script file the action will chmod +x and then executed.

    For the second question I don’t know what you mean for logs.
    Any text to stdout and stderr before the last line with the json string
    result are capture in te logs in the activation record

    Fell free to open an issue with more info on how to reproduce your problem.

    — Carlos
    PS: my employer is also IBM. :-)