The recent work introduced also support to use docker image as a compiler (and
it is what I normally do).

I "compile" the binary offliine and I send it as a single binary, that is
started at init time.

However while for Go and Swift it is "easy", I do not see how we can
"precompile" a nodejs application.
I checked around and it looks like NodeJS does a Just In Time Compilatoin, I
have not found a way to cache the compilation.

So this is where Go applications may have an edge...

--
  Michele Sciabarra
  mich...@sciabarra.com