Hi,

Thanks for the clarification Rodric, wasn't aware of that. I think it still
holds though that "latest" should mean "always pull and inform me if you
failed" vs. other tags meaning "it's okay to swallow an occasional pull issue
if that means my app runs just fine".

For future work, we could add the ability to pass digest information along with
the image, which'd enable us to locally verify the image vs. having to do a
network roundtrip.

Any concerns on the behavioral change initially proposed in the meantime?
Should we hold back on the merge or can we go ahead?

Cheers,
-m