Hi Markus,

Awesome work! Thanks for doing this.

One simple question here: due to directly call actions via http calls, do
we still persist activation (i.e. duplicate activations into somewhere
storage)? Since we already provide "best-effort" invocation for users, not
sure persistence is still worth-doing. Or maybe we can provide some
guarantee options in the future?

Thanks,
Tzu-Chiao Yeh (@tz70s)