Hi Matt

Do you require changes in the controller, invoker, or runtimes for this?

Or you think first implementation would be all apigateway side holding the
connecting open as a websocket server to the client, as long the client
keeps sending messages/frames, the apigateway calls web actions with a
single connection to one of the edge/controllers with a keep alive.

-- Carlos