Hi Bertrand,
Thanks for guiding us.

It looks like Matt has already started a page to describe the maturity
model. [1] Thanks Matt !

I'll make time to review the items in there, and contribute where there's
missing statuses.

In addition, should we also add this to the agenda for the Tech Interchange
to check the progress ?

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OPENWHISK/Project+Maturity+Model