This makes sense from a security POV. Given the potential for breaking user
applications[1] - we should try to document this as widely as possible. It
could probably do with a blog post.

I've opened an issue to add this to the JS SDK itself -
https://github.com/apache/incubator-openwhisk-client-js/issues/146

[1] - Existing demo apps which a new user might deploy and uses the SDK
won't work.

--
Regards,
James Thomas